Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Competencies

Guys, I am going to try to set this up. I really do not know how to set this up, but I will try something and maybe we can all see how we need to adjust it to make it work for us. There are three domains...easy enough. I say we number the competencies in each domain and then number the seperate criteria in each competency. For example, Domain II, Competency 1, criterium 7 is: "integrate the use of technology, telecommunications, and information systemsinto the school district curriculum to enhance learning for all students."

Instead of writing all of that on the blog, let's just say, D II, Com 1, Cri 7: We reviewed a math computer program, let some of our teachers review it, purchased the program, and implemented the use of a Math Fluency computer program to help increase the abilities of students in Elementary math.

That way we can all easily see which area we are addressing with the activity.

Any ideas? Do we need to put a time involved on here?

3 comments:

  1. I did not get as detailed as your description but I think it is a good idea that everyone is on the same page.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great idea. With my keyboarding skills, anything that will limit the amount of typing is a worth trying. Though I may need to keep a copy of the competencies handy for a number reference.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What math program did you purchase? We are using stimulus funds to purchase some technology applications to help students.

    ReplyDelete