Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Our assistant superintendent left to take a position a Region V requiring the rest of us to step up and take on additional responsibilities. I am working on Title I and Title XIV funds. We are currently trying to help decide the best way for our district to spend these funds. I am using site based committees (both campuses and district level) to come up with ideas and then making sure those ideas fit the criteria set forth for using those funds. Fun, Fun, Fun!!! But I should be able to knock off a couple of the competencies in Domains II and III. I am also helping to revamp our PDAS system with a new computer based system that does PDAS but also allows us to create our own evaluations. More Domain II competencies. I am also looking at curriculum to address the needs of under performing groups. More Domain II. I need to address Domain I. Any ideas?

No comments:

Post a Comment